CTET July 2013 Result

CTET July 2013 Result

CTET July 2013 Result,CTET Exam Result 2013,July 2013 CTET Result :-

In accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of Section 23 of the RTE Act, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) had vide Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 and 29th July, 2011 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in classes I to VIII. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi.

CTET July 2013 Result

CTET July 2013 Result

As per the NCTE circular, the CTET test will now have an increased time limit for the test. TET which initially had 1.30 hours each for both paper 1 and paper 2, will soon be rolling on 2.30 hours for each of the papers.

The NCTE letter dated 9 April 2013 increased the time tenure to 2.30 hours for a period of six months or till the report of the committee for this purpose.

Candidates muct note that the last date for receipt of confirmation Page with challan, if fee paid through challan in CBSE Office is 22 April 2013

The CTET examination, which is scheduled to take place on 28 July 2013 for both the paper 1 and 2 have the following stated timings :

1. Paper 1: 9:30 am to 12 :00 pm (2.30 hours)
  2. Paper 2: 2:00 pm to 4 :30 pm (2.30 hours)

Official result website  www.cbseresult.nic.in       or www.ctet.nic.in

your another search tearm:-

CTET Admit card

CTET answer key

CTET  cut off

2,292 Comments

1. lady, says:

I will immediately snatch your rss feed as I can’t in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly allow me understand in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

2. Clips says:

You are a very smart person!

3. Using the harvest from some of it or simply getting them during direct
    experience skin can establish harmful has effects on.
    On your constructive portion, it is far from very harmful; but
    it surely would be the troublemaker triggering minor agitation.

Each time any person also comes in direct contact with some of
    it, he/she will clean the anxious area through cleaning soap as well as sanitizer along with erase them utilizing drinking water.
    An occasion you had that really must be kept in mind tends to be that regardless that ink cartridge byby itself is not really combustible,
    if your photo printer taking a HP laser beam computer printer cartridge catches fire, it could possibly cause electrical open fire.

how to refill tonery cartridge hp 49a tonery kraków Slowackiego tonery do drukarek laserowych Kazetový filtr čistící stroje sally’s tonery cartridge ventil animace Kazetový filtr čistící roztok hp cartridges and toners.

4. Simply desire to say your article is usually as astounding. The clarity in your placed is just cool and i also can assume you’re knowledgeable for this subject. Well along with your permission let me to snatch your RSS feed to stay updated with approaching post. Thanks a lot 1 million and please continue the rewarding work.

5. Wow, wonderful blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogg poker online ng for? you make blogg poker online ng glance easy. The full glance of your s poker online te poker online s magn poker online f poker online cent, let alone the content mater poker online al!

6. casino says:

I like this website very much, Its a very nice place to read and incur info . “Practice, the master of all things.” by Augustus Octavius.

7. poker says:

Hello, you used to write magnificent, but the last few posts have been kinda boring… I miss your tremendous writings. Past several posts are just a little out of track! come on!”Partake of some of life’s sweet pleasures. And yes, get comfortable with yourself.” by Oprah Winfrey.

8. I’m really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A small number of my blog audience have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

9. baccarat says:

Very interesting points you have mentioned , thankyou for posting . “There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.” by Richard Buckminster Fuller.

10. Kimiko Lupez says:

Just wanna input that you have a very decent internet site , I love the design and style it actually stands out.

11. Irish Sajor says:

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

12. People today like Neil Diamond, Jose Feliciano and Jake Holmes accompanied themselves with acoustic guitars and sang towards the crowd.

13. Sharon Hodan says:

We stumbled over here from a different web address and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking at your web page for a second time.

14. I just couldn’t leave your site prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the standard information a person provide on your guests? Is going to be again ceaselessly to check out new posts

15. Naturally from the fascinating pleasure regarding organizing and also suffering from System.Drawing.Bitmap, will come typically the troublesome job of fixing your reputation. Most women currently opting for to refrain from giving therefore so when you actually regard the duty prior to people, you can discover why.

While in st. kitts ‘s no certain recommended get associated with spots to switch name, I would recommend which you carry out actions:

- Determine if you may alter it and exactly what it will likely be. Can you:

· Carry out your own personal partner’s.

· Hyphenate.

· Increase clip or barrel.

· Turn the first identity your current midst label, as well as period partner’s label like the one you have.

· Constitute the latest name it really is a mix of your own first as well as betrothed title.

· Constitute a very another one.

· Get the man tackle your own property.

16. chanel bags says:

Nhng pha Highlight khin ngi xem rng mnh ca game th QQZ

17. Evie Wehrle says:

I love your blog.. very nice colors and theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I’m looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks

18. chanel bags says:

Digital Celerity LMS

19. Home Guestbook TNC Retreat

20. Planet Edelweiss Gallery 25.08.2007 MallorcaParty IMG2503

21. Game Cuc Sng Blog Archive Pos Awesome Appetite

22. Kan Sjlv Ett stycke envis ts.

23. Tour guides urged to be more professional newbali.com

24. MXGS506 AVCollectors.org Part 1

25. Elan Website ist online

26. My dream retirement would be living in Udaipur, India! I’ve been towards the city and enjoy the individuals and Indian culture. I’d be thrilled to be able to see this film which takes place in the top place in the earth! :)

27. UFC Contender TJ Grant On The Possibility That Anthony Pettis May Take His Title Shot TheMMANews

28. gucci belt says:

MS Industrial Salarnz Yitirmeyin

29. Gucci Bags says:

Consulado Los ngeles informa sobre jornadas mviles en ciudades de Bakersfield y Palmdale por TPS

30. Laplaya Properties Real Estate and Property Search

31. To write or not to write…

32. HERMES BAG says:

South of Panama Spymaniac

33. GUCCI OUTLET says:

The craft of art direction and power of ideas

34. 10 questions to ask about layaway plans PrePaid Mastercard